Stock Photography License Agreement
This agreement is between ________________________, “Client,” and Robert
Harrington, “Photographer," with respect to the licensing of certain rights
in the Photographer’s photograph(s), the “Work.”
1. Description of Work:
Number of images_____
2. Method of delivery and special requirements:
3. Grant of Rights: Upon receipt of full
payment, Photographer grants to Client the following rights in the Work
for display purposes only
without permission for digital copying by users of the product or publication:
For use as ____________________________________________________
For the product or publication
For the following time period
4. Reservation of Rights: All rights
not expressly granted hereunder are reserved to the Photographer.
5. Fee: Client agrees to pay the following: $___________
for the usage rights granted.
6. Delivery Date: Photographer agrees to
deliver the Work within five days after receipt of payment.
7. Additional Usage: Use
by Client for any purpose other than specified herein is prohibited.
8. Alteration: Client shall not make or permit
any alterations, whether by adding or removing material from the Work, without
the permission of the Photographer. Alterations shall be deemed to include any
manipulation that substantially alters the artistic impact of the Work.
9. Sample: Client shall provide
Photographer with a sample of the final use of the Work.
10. Credit: Credit in the name of the Photographer shall accompany the Work when it is reproduced.
11. Releases: Client agrees to indemnify and
hold harmless the Photographer against any and all claims, costs, and expenses,
including attorney’s fees, due to uses for which no release was requested, uses
which exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a release, or uses based on alterations
not allowed pursuant to Paragraph 8.